1. You’ll never hear us say “ping me”, “awesome”, “circle back”, “super-excited” or “reach out”. We'll never start a sentence with "So,….". We don't have an “ideation pit” filled with double beds, a pinball machine or a retro gramophone. We don’t have a vintage caravan parked in the middle of the office, fake grass on the floor, pet monkeys, sponsored dogs, a spelt/quinoa mélange cupcake concession in reception or an organic goats milk decaf latte maker. Hair: conventional.
2. Our holiday plans are unlikely to leave you feeling inadequate.
3. Our receptionist is a nightmare to get hold of (we don't have one - we are all on the front line). “Nightmaaare.”
4. We’re disobedient (we're advisors - we only do what we agree with you. We say yes a lot, but we also say no).
5. Average age - 41 (which we'd call "early seventies retro chic").
6. Most of our ideas end up in the bin (you get to see the ones that work - the sort that have won us Outstanding PR Consultancy gongs).